Toro Expands Masonry Lineup
April 1, 2016 - The Toro Company continues to expand its masonry product offering by adding a new family of mortar mixers — the UltraMix™ line.
The new models in the lineup are built for a variety of applications and are available with batch capacities ranging from light to heavy duty.
The UltraMix lineup delivers the ultimate in mixing performance, thanks to an exclusive symmetrical drum and patented paddle configuration. The unique design boasts more paddle and drum contact with the mortar, and the Toro-exclusive paddle design moves mix horizontally, as well as in the circular motion. This ultimately maximizes productivity for busy masonry contractors by providing an ideal mixture while reducing mixing time.
“Through the UltraMix Mortar Mixer line, we are now offering performance-enhancing features to a category that is primarily comprised of commoditized products,” says Sean O’Halloran, marketing manager for The Toro Company. “The American-made UltraMix line boasts some very unique, value-added features that ultimately equate to optimum productivity on the jobsite.”
In addition to producing an outstanding mortar blend, the new UltraMix line features rugged and reliable components that are designed with durability in mind. The reinforced paddle rubber features two layers of woven fabric for added strength, minimizing tearing and increasing overall paddle life. Additionally, the drum boasts high-strength steel, which effectively resists pounding during mixing or transport. The UltraMix line is also equipped with solid steel dump handles, and a high-strength telescoping axle. This feature allows the wheels to adjust from a towing width to under 36 inches, allowing the unit to easily pass through a door opening.
The UltraMix line offers seven different models designed for a variety of applications from small masonry projects to large-scale, heavy-duty applications. The models from smallest to largest are listed below:
- MMX-650E-S – 6 cu. ft. total batch capacity volume – 634 lb. operating weight
- MMX-655H-S – 6 cu. ft. total batch capacity volume – 599 lb. operating weight
- MMX-658H-S – 6 cu. ft. total batch capacity volume – 621 lb. operating weight
- MMX-850E-S – 8 cu. ft. total batch capacity volume – 649 lb. operating weight, 1.5 HP Electric 115V-230V
- MMX-850E-S – 8 cu. ft. total batch capacity volume – 522-610 lb. operating weight, 2 HP Electric 115V-230V
- MMX-858H-S – 8 cu. ft. total batch capacity volume – 636 lb. operating weight
- MMXD-958H-S – 9 cu. ft. batch capacity volume – 860 lb. operating weight
For more information about the mortar mixer line, or any other Toro products, please visit http://www.toro.com/rental.
Print this page
Leave a Reply