Wacker EW 100 Wheeled Excavator
By Wacker NeusonProducts
June 24, 2015 - The new EW100 wheeled excavator from Wacker Neuson features a more powerful engine, significantly reduced turning radius, increased digging depth and simplified operation.
Wheeled excavators save contractors and municipalities money with unparalleled mobility. With its power, reach and mobility, this excavator is the perfect solution for roadside digging and demolition in urban settings. Operators will also appreciate the new easy to use dial control system. Using this automotive-style feature, operators can easily select and save the auxiliary hydraulic flow settings depending on the attachment, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Powerful Perkins 854 Tier 4 interim Turbo engine delivers 117-hp, which is 15% more power and 17% lower fuel consumption compared to its predecessor. The 4-cylinder, 3.4 liter engine incorporates cutting edge technology including a common rail fuel injection system, charge-air cooler and diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- All wheel steering feature delivers a turning radius of 13-feet making it even easier to maneuver in confined areas.
- New and improved boom system features a 14-feet dig depth and 24-feet reach.
- Operator comfort with air conditioning, automatic climate control and a simplified layout.
- Driving speeds up to 25 mph make getting to and around the jobsite more efficient.
Fore more information:
Print this page