The Power Buggy by Indy
By The Power Buggy
November 22, 1016 - The Power Buggy by Indy has announced the addition of the Electric Buggy to its power buggy product line.
By The Power Buggy
The all-new Electric Buggy (EPB7216) has been designed as a “Green Machine” offering a new dimension in eliminating air pollution and making it safe to use in environments that are sensitive to noise pollution like hospital work sites.
The Electric Buggy is powered by a 17 hp DC high torque electric motor and has an onboard charger. Charging requires 110V AC, 20A Circuit. It also features a fully-enclosed engine compartment and hydraulically-controlled braking assist.
The Power Buggy by Indy Model EPB7216 along with its counterparts― Models IPB16 and IPB21―are used for maneuverability in tight spaces carrying a variety of materials like concrete, soil and debris using either a polyethylene or steel bucket.
The “Green Machine” (Model EPB7216) has the electric motor while the IPB16 and IPB21 models are driven by gas-powered engines. The Electric Buggy uses six 12V Deep Cycle Batteries (72V System) that provide a full-charge run time of up to 5 hours continuous use.
The IPB16 and EPB7216 can carry 16 cubic feet up to 2,500 pounds per load, while the IPB21 can handle 21 cubic feet up to 3,200 pounds per load.
The all-new Electric Buggy features:
● Brushless DC 17 hp electric motor that is environmentally-friendly
● Onboard Charger provides continuity of operation and convenience
● Hydraulic brake assist provides safe operation
● Heavy-duty welded chassis provides durability
● Forward speed of 5.6 mph drives loads up a 10.5% (6°) grade
● Variable hand controls for forward, reverse and dump
● Manual foot and parking brake that are operator-friendly
For more information on the all-new Electric Buggy (EPB7216), visit the website at www.thepowerbuggy.com
Or contact Power Buggy by Indy at 1-877-320-4639 for the name of the Dealership nearest you.