SlatTrax Temporary Roadway
June 3, 2016 - SlatTrax is a ground protection system for your skid steer loader that rolls out or retrieves up to a 100-ft temporary roadway in about 2 minutes.
The system includes a hydraulically-powered attachment that holds dual spools of “Trax” — each 36 in. wide or 42 in. wide — up to 100 ft in length. Break-point sections in Trax allow for manual maneuvering. SlatTrax will increase the productivity of work crews and provides a professional alternative to plywood and mats. System can be used on hills, curves, turf and hard cover. An optional trailer holds a complete SlatTrax system with two 100-ft spools.
• Smart alternative to overlapped plywood, mats, etc.
• Easy to deploy and retrieve
• Increase productivity of work crews (95% less time than plywood)
• Profitable alternative to damaged grounds (turf, driveways, etc.)
• Avoid unnecessary injuries
• Savings in storage, replacement and disposal versus options
• Trax – durable ¾” thick recycled plastics @ 36″ or 42″ widths
• Deploy (and retrieve) 100′ of Trax in less than 2 minutes
• Hydraulically driven system; compact loader attachment
• Trax are linked together with PVC impregnated strapping
• Trax perform on turf, hardcover, hills and curves
• Convenient storage and ease of maintenance
• Connect attachment plate to loader
• Connect hydraulic lines
• Proceed to worksite
• Deploy Trax with power roll out
• Disconnect Trax from spool at terminal points
• Following work, retrieve under power to roll up Trax
• Return unit to storage
For more information:http://www.slattrax.com/