New Hilti Breaker
May 12, 2015 - The new Hilti Breaker TE 1000-AVR second generation takes demolition performance to a new level.
When paired with the new Wave chisel TE-SP, the TE 1000-AVR delivers up to 50% more demolition performance with the lowest vibration in its class.
- Demolishing concrete and masonry at floor level or below waist level
- Renovating floors of all kinds
- Removing tiles, bushing and compacting
- Corrective chiseling such as adjustments to door and window openings
- Powerful breaking performance thanks to exceptional impact energy and innovative Hilti Polygon chisel design
- Lowest vibration values in its class thanks to Hilti’s innovative subchassis Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) system
- Maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication systems for longer service intervals and tool lifetime
- Inline design for easier handling in demanding breaking applications
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy exchange of damaged/ broken supply cords
- Optional TE DRS-B dust removal system collects up to 95% of dust
Fore more information: