CRA board election results
By Canadian Rental AssociationCanadian Rental Association
Sept. 7, 2012 - The Canadian Rental Association has announced the results of its national board elections. The new board will meet Sept. 21 and 22 at The Forks in Winnipeg.
Sept. 7, 2012 – The Canadian Rental Association has announced the
results of its national board elections. The new board will meet Sept.
21 and 22 at The Forks in Winnipeg.
The newly elected CRA national board members are:
- Marc Mandin of 4-Way Equipment Rentals in Edmonton, Alta. – national vice-president
- Angie Venekamp of Rental Network in Squamish, B.C. – B.C. national director (three year term)
- Dave Mintenko of Hertz Equipment Rentals in Winnipeg, Man. – Manitoba national director (one-year extension)
- Paul Ravary of Location Ravary in Laval, Que. – Quebec national director (one-year extension)
- Dean Nasato of Wacker Neuson in Mississauga, Ont. – national supplier director (three-year term)
The rest of the board members are in the middle of their terms and remain in place. A full listing of board members is available on the CRA website .
Around the Sept. 21 meetings, the new board will attend CRA president Ed Dwyer's grand opening of C&T Rental's new facility in Winnipeg's CentrePort industrial development, marking C&T's 25th year in business.
Print this page
Leave a Reply