Jan. 4, 2010 – A revised schedule for The Rental Show in Orlando, Fla., has been released. Educational seminars will take place on the mornings of Feb. 9-10, before the trade show floor opens.
Jan. 4, 2010 – A revised schedule for The Rental Show in Orlando, Fla., has been released. Educational seminars will take place on the mornings of Feb. 9-10, before the trade show floor opens. A total of 11 seminars will be offered on key business topics for attendees with full registrations.
The seminar schedule includes:
Feb. 9: 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
• Smart Communication in Tough Times, presented by Mark Jeffries of Mark Jeffries LLC, New York.
• The Top Five Strategies for Web Site Success, presented by Philippa Gamse of Total Net Value, Capitola, Calif.
• Successful Selling: The Answers Are Four-Letter Words, presented by Robert Stevenson of Seeking Excellence, Clearwater, Fla.
• Facing the Challenges in Today’s Construction Rental Industry, presented by Ted Garrison of Garrison Associates, Ormond Beach, Fla.
• Aerial Work Platform Training Standards: What You Need to Know, presented by a rental industry panel.
• Rental Town Hall: Party and Event Rental, presented by a rental industry panel.
Feb. 10: 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
• Thriving in the Economic Storm: How to Reinvigorate Your Business and Achieve Sustained Success, presented by Robin Crow of The Crow Co., Franklin, Tenn.
• Customer Service: How to Apply the Diamond Touch, presented by Dr. Nate Booth of Nate Booth and Associates, Las Vegas.
• Beyond the Magic: Disney’s Approach to Brand Loyalty, presented by Nicole Lauria of Disney Institute.
• Developing Business Partnerships to Help You Succeed, presented by a panel of professionals.
• Rental Town Hall: Construction and General Tool Rental, presented by a rental industry panel.
For full details on The Rental Show schedule, please visit www.therentalshow.com/Schedule/default2.aspx. Information on seminars can be found on that page by clicking the "Seminar Schedule" tab.