Portable Room with HEPA Filter
By Conceptions M.G.Products
May 13, 2015 - Conceptions M.G. has developed and designed portable rooms with HEPA filters and is now offering them to the Canadian rental industry.
These portable rooms enable safe working in ceilings and walls under negative pressure. This flexible working tool, designed and manufactured in Canada, allows you to work in the ceilings or walls of hospitals, schools, and office buildings without displacing any of the office furniture.
The dimensions of the portable rooms vary in terms of their surface area and height in order to meet different needs and building constraints (size of corridors, doorways, elevators, etc.).
Working in a hospital environment (asbestos, dust, bacteria) or for general or specialized contractors.
• Its flaps on all four sides can roll up and adapt to most office furniture
• Easy to install
• Access to all four sides
• Robust zippers at the four corners
BASIC UNIT IS EQUIPPED WITH:
• Frame made of aluminum
• Four solid telescopic poles
• Non-flammable vinyl fabric with transparent windows
• Retractable for easy transportation
• Can be connected to a HEPA filtration unit and used under negative pressure
• Several sizes and colours available
• Adapted to scaffolding use
• HEPA vacuum (DOP approved)
The company is looking for partners across Canada.
For more information contact Michael at 1-888 651-2839
Print this page