NHES set to kick-off this week
By Master PromotionsFeatures News Shows
March 4, 2015 - This Thursday and Friday (March 5th & 6th), tons of big iron will take over the International Centre in Mississauga for the 2015 edition of the National Heavy Equipment Show.
Featuring the leaders of the construction, road building, land improvement, and infrastructure industries, this mammoth biennial event will offer the largest display of heavy equipment and services in the country – crushers, excavators, dozers, graders, screeners, loaders, and more, all under one roof.
Along with cutting-edge equipment and huge displays, some of the key components for this year’s show include:
- Show Specials – Many exhibitors will be offering exclusive specials and promotions at the show, and visitors are invited to preview a selection of these by visiting www.NHES.ca.
- Heavy Education Seminar Program – The 2015 seminar program is free to all registered visitors of the show and comprises a series of educational seminars covering practical information to save contractors money in the workplace (presented by Rock To Road), along with a session offering a review of the Ontario Traffic Manual – Book 7 (presented by the Association of Ontario Road Supervisors [A.O.R.S.]).
- Show Features – Visitors to the show will also be able to take in the many features being offered, including the Gravel Pit, Snow & Ice Removal, Rental Pavilion, and a focus on Safety Products.
- Recruiting Here – Exhibitors looking to grow their ranks and hire new employees will be on the hunt for new talent at the show. Visitors should come with resumes in-hand and watch for the ‘Recruiting Here’ signs to meet prospective new employers in this massive industry.
- Thursday, March 5th – 9:00am-6:00pm
- Friday, March 6th – 9:00am-5:00pm
Print this page