New Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter
January 14, 2016 - Classen has introduced a new hydro-drive sod cutter for the Canadian market.
Get the most out of sod cutting with the Classen PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you’ll get the most done in the least amount of time.
- • Choice of Honda® GX160 or Honda® GX240 engine
- • Hydrostatic drive for a smooth, consistent power flow up to 4.7mph and powered reverse.
- • Six rubber isolation mounts absorb vibration for increased operator comfort.
- • Comes standard with an 18” cutting blade. Optional 12”, 16”, 20” and 24” blade assemblies
- o 24” blade for use with Honda® GX240 engine model only
- • Integrated throttle/clutch control on handle for simple operation; goes idle and stops machine movement when released.
- • Blade placed at center of machine ensures a more consistent cutting depth. Adjusts to cut sod up to 2.5” deep.
- • Cutting blade makes 20 cutting strokes per second / 1200 per minute. Yields cleaner, smoother results and increased sod cutting productivity. 1-3/8” cutting stroke is up to 50% longer than competitive models.
- • Knobby tread drive wheels ensure better traction and eliminate dirt build up.
The product is available through GC Duke: 1-800-883-0761
Fore more information: