National Heavy Equipment Show returns to Mississauga in 2019
By National Heavy Equipment ShowNews Shows
June 14, 2018 - The National Heavy Equipment Show is getting ready for another edition, with dates being announced for March 28 and 29, 2019 at the International Centre in Mississauga.
Coming on the heels of its 20th anniversary in 2017, the biennial event features cutting-edge products and big machine displays from the leaders of the heavy equipment and construction industries.
“Planning for our 2019 edition is already well underway,” said Mark Cusack, National Show Manager. “We saw over 13,000 attendees in 2017, and we anticipate the upcoming show to attract an even bigger and more diverse crowd. With the current focus on major infrastructure projects across the country, we expect buyers to be out in full force with those projects top of mind.”
Attendees and exhibitors can look forward to the following features in 2019:
- Rock To Road magazine’s ‘Top 10 under 40’
- Snow & Ice Removal – winter management products, services, equipment, and technology
- The Gravel Pit – a large display of working aggregate machinery
- The Rental Pavilion – equipment, tools, and products for contractors & road building professionals
- Safety Products – a focus on employee safety and worksite security
- The ‘Recruiting Here’ program – connecting job seekers with hiring companies
The 2019 show website is now live at www.NHES.ca. Those interested in exhibiting at the show are encouraged to review the booth package and pricing options and purchase their space today, as exhibit space is in highdemand.
Visitors interested in attending the show are invited to stay tuned to the show website for additional information and details on show features, as well as the show’s Facebook and Twitter pages, which will have up-to-the-minute information on the event.
For more information
Print this page
Leave a Reply