Miller Introduces New Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak™
By Miller Electric
June 28, 2017 - — Miller Electric Mfg. Co., manufacturer of arc welding equipment, has introduced the new Bobcat 200 Air Pak, a power solution that helps users increase capabilities, reduce expenses and boost profitability and efficiency.
By Miller Electric
Ideal for maintenance, repair and farm and ranch applications, this all-in-one payload-saving machine delivers compressed air, generator power, battery charging/crank assist and stick welding capabilities.
The Bobcat 200 Air Pak delivers:
- Compressed air at 28 cfm: Efficiently power virtually any tool, including 3/4-inch and 1-inch impact wrenches, with the rotary-screw compressor.
- Electric power: Power jobsite tools and even operate truck-mounted electric/hydraulic cranes with the 5,500-watt generator.
- Battery charge/crank assist: Get up to 100 amps of DC power for 12V/24V battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Welding capability: Easily tackle metal repairs with the 210-amp DC stick welder.
- Compact design: Get big capabilities in a small footprint — at just 47 inches long, 20 inches wide, 24 inches tall and 558 pounds.
- Reliability: Starts easily in any weather with industry-exclusive eChoke™ technology — and the powerful engine allows simultaneous use of the air compressor with any other feature.
The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can provide compressed air, electrical power and welding capabilities — all while the work truck’s engine is turned off. Highly efficient without sacrificing power, the machine’s engine uses less fuel than any work truck’s engine, delivering savings on fuel costs that quickly add up.
Turning off a work truck and turning on the Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce the truck engine’s idle time by up to 75 percent. Less engine idle time means maintenance is required less often — so overall maintenance costs are reduced.
Because the all-in-one Bobcat 200 Air Pak can replace a variety of other machines, it also helps reduce a work truck’s weight and increase its available payload — so operators can bring everything they need to the jobsite. Replacing a PTO-powered air compressor and an engine-driven welder/generator with a Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce a work truck’s weight by up to 550 pounds. Replacing an engine-driven air compressor and an engine-driven welder/generator with a Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce a work truck’s weight by up to 400 pounds and increase its available payload by up to 24 cubic feet.
Rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is built to withstand high temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration and more. Its systems are also tested to meet the highest applicable industry safety standards.
For more information, visit MillerWelds.com.