IPAF North American Conference fast approaching
Sept. 26, 2014 - If you work with aerial lifts and mast climbing work platforms (MCWPs) – either as a manager, operator or instructor – don’t miss this opportunity to learn about developments affecting your business and to network with colleagues from North America and beyond.
Register now for this event at the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel, which includes a tour of the Skyjack facility and a networking event on October 1, and a conference on October 2.
Presentation topics will include:
- We are all responsible for preventing workplace illness and injury
- How changes in the ANSI design standard could impact your operations
- CSA standards on AWPs and MCWPs
- Complex machines: Is there a need for additional training?
- Rules in a safety culture
- Waste management
- Who is IPAF and what can we do for you?
Skyjack will offer various IPAF training courses in the week of September 29 to October 3 in the Toronto area: an instructor course from September 29 to October 1 at the Skyjack facility in Guelph, an AWP operator course on October 2, and an AWPs for Managers course on October 3 at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Contact Tony Groat at firstname.lastname@example.org for training details and registration.
For more information