Husqvarna Launches Updated FS 3500 G
March 11, 2016 - Husqvarna launches an updated version of the FS 3500 G - a self-propelled walk-behind flat saw with a 37 hp Kohler gasoline engine.
“The new FS 3500 G is a modern flat saw with a sturdy design that is perfect for small to medium patch and service jobs, making it a perfect tool to add to the inventory of any sawing contractor or equipment rental store,” says Richard Tremain, Product Manager, Flat Saws – Americas.
After listening to customers’ needs on the job, Husqvarna presents a contemporary work horse – a much wanted 37 hp (27.5 kW) mid-range fl at saw. It has a cutting depth capacity of up to 12-3/8″ (311 mm) with a 30″ (750 mm) diamond blade. It is easy to maneuver and ideal for small and medium patch or service jobs cutting in concrete or asphalt. Updated features include a Poly-V bladeshaft belt drive system with an automatic tensioner that helps reduce vibrations and increases production by transfering more power to the bladeshaft.
The automatic belt tensioner maintains constant pressure on the Poly-V belt to provide stable power levels at the bladeshaft and eliminates the need
to manually tension the bladeshaft belts.
The FS 3500 G comes standard with an engine tachometer, hour meter and water safety blade protection. The tachometer enables the operator to monitor engine rpms and performance. The hour meter tracks hours for use duringrentals and also service intervals. When activated, the water safety blade protection automatically shuts off the engine if water is lost and therefore keeps the blade from overheating and going out of tension.
The saw can also be equipped with an optional water pump kit and/or light kit. Available blade guard sizes are 20″, 26″ or 30″. The FS 3500 G comes with adjustable handlebars, to fi t the operator and the project. All in all, the sturdy mechanical solutions of the FS 3500 G make it an excellent choice for users who need to perform smaller jobs over a shorter period of time. It is the perfect saw to add to a rental, municipality or contractor’s fleet.
• Light, easy to maneuver and operate – the well-balanced design with a low profi le makes it easy to handle and transport.
• Automatic belt tensioner – increases blade life and up-time. Low cost for the owner.
• Self-propelled – for easy operation and comfort. Lowers operator fatigue.
• Dependable design – box frame is the most rigid available and adds longevity to the bladeshaft and bearings.
• Adjustable handles – provides a more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. The handles can also be recessed for transport.
• New engine – 37 hp (27.5 kW) gasoline engine.
• Max power, hp (kW): 37 (27.5)
• Power at the bladeshaft, hp (kW): 28 (21.5)
• Max blade diameter, in (mm): 30 (750)
• Max depth of cut, in (mm): 12-3/8 (311)
• Blade depth control: Electrohydraulic
• Arbor size, in (mm): 1 (25.4)
• Engine manufacturer: Kohler
• Engine cooling: Air
• Transmission max speed, f/min (m/min): 150 (45)
• Number of ribs on Poly-V belt: 25
• Dimensions, in (mm): 55 x 31.5 x 44.6 (1,420 x 800 x 1,135)
• Weight 20″, lbs (kg): 922 (418.2)
• Weight 26″, lbs (kg): 933 (423.2)
• Weight 30″, lbs (kg): 943 (427.7)
For more information visit:
Husqvarna FS 3500 G FS 3500 G
Print this page