Hole digger for power transmission/heavy-duty construction
By Elliott EquipmentProducts
August 25, 2016 - Elliott Equipment Company introduces the D105, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick.
The D105 was specifically designed for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects. Mounted on a tandem-axle chassis, the D105 Digger Derrick boasts a 107 foot sheave height, 20,000 ft.-lbs. of torque, and a 41-foot digging radius.
The unit is equipped with Elliott’s high-boom pin-point geometry that allows for maximum power out of the hole, a variable-displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
• Four-section proportional steel boom with a 107 foot sheave height
• Best-in-class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system
• Auger spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
• Digging radius of up to 41 feet and digging depth of up to 16 feet
• Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
• New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
• Ability to handle augers up to 48 inches in diameter
• 12,000 lb. single-line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 30,000 pound maximum lift capacity at a 10 foot radius
• Mounts on tandem axle chassis
• Radio remote control boom and digger operation
• Optional out and down ‘EZ-CRIB’ high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation
Print this page