EDCO Set To Debut 4 New Products
By EDCO IncProducts
EDCO will debut 4 new products at the 2015 Rental Show. This includes the new self-propelled Tile Shark, and three new grinders: EDCO’s first direct-drive Grinder, a wedge-less Single-Disc Floor Grinder, and a heavy-duty Grinder/Concrete Polisher.
– The Self-Propelled Tile Shark is a unique, 2-motor tile remover that removes hard and soft floor coverings using only one household outlet. Its specially designed ramming action, adjustable weight, and isolated power make it different than any other tile remover. The new Tile Shark (TS14) removes all kinds of material including hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, carpet, and rubber coatings.
– The new Direct-Drive Grinder (DDG9) is a combination of power and simplicity. This 110-Volt grinder is maintenance free. No parts to service and no belts to replace. It’s ideal for resurfacing concrete floors in compact areas and removing coatings. It looks like a small grinder, but works like a large one. At only 80lbs it fits inside car trunks.
– EDCO’s Wedge-Less Single-Disc Floor Grinder uses the same self-leveling technology as its big brother the Wedge-Less Dual-Disc, which won Rental Equipment Register Magazine’s 2014 Innovative Product Award. The new Wedge-Less Grinders are versatile, grind smoothly, have superior dust control and new resurfacing accessories.
– The new Heavy-Duty Grinder / Concrete Polisher (HDG) is a high powered and heavy weighted floor resurfacer designed for industrial strength applications like deep grinding in large areas, removing thick coverings, and leveling. It’s also designed to polish residential and smaller commercial concrete floors.
– EDCO will also show Wedge-Less Grinder accessories which it began offering during 2014. The new items are part of the “Dyma-Slider” accessory system.
Visit EDCOinc.com and our YouTube Channel (Search: EDCOincorporated) to see videos of these products.
Print this page
Leave a Reply