EDCO introduces the 14” Compact Saw
October 22, 2015 - EDCO condensed its proven “Rental Tough” saw features into a new 3ft x 1.5ft footprint
These existing features include:
– Heavy-Duty Box Frame Construction
– Laser Fabricated Thick Steel Material
– Precision Machined Arbor Assembly
– Easy-Use Hand Wheel Depth Control
With its specifically designed collapsible handlebar, the KL-14 easily fits under shelving for storage. Other features include:
– Misting system for wet cutting
– Heavy Steel blade guard for added safety
– Easy access belts and bearings for fast maintenance
– EDCO’s popular Quick Response Code Decal for anytime video training and information via mobile devices.
The KL-14 has a 14” blade capacity and is ideal for short-run cutting applications like creating contraction joints, asphalt patch repair, and trenching.
For more information visit: http://www.edcoinc.com/products/view/14-compact-saw-downcut/
To see the product training video visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_-9Ceg6tU