Dates announced for 2015 National Heavy Equipment Show
Carey FredericksFeatures News Shows
April 14, 2014 - Preparations for the next edition of the largest heavy equipment show in the country are full steam ahead with the recent announcement of the show dates for the next National Heavy Equipment Show: March 5-6, 2015.
April 14, 2014 – Preparations for the next edition of the largest heavy
equipment show in the country are full steam ahead with the recent
announcement of the show dates for the next National Heavy Equipment
Show: March 5-6, 2015.
The 2015 show will represent the 14th edition of this mammoth biennial event. It takes over the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, showcasing cutting-edge products, big machine displays, and demos from the leaders of the heavy equipment and construction industries.
“The Government of Canada has committed more than $50 billion over the next 10 years to build roads, bridges, subways, and other types of public infrastructure,” said National Show Manager Mark Cusack. “This show will see key decision makers and purchasers out in full force to get the machinery required for these much-needed infrastructure upgrades.”
2015 show features will include:
- Rock To Road magazine recognizing 10 outstanding individuals under the age of 40 from throughout Canada's aggregates and roadbuilding industry, as they present the ‘Top 10 under 40’
- A strong educational component offering thought-provoking and topical seminars during the event.
- The Gravel Pit, treating visitors to a huge display of aggregate machinery, including equipment like crushers, conveyors, scales, recyclers, front end loaders, hammers, drives/motors, and more.
- A snow and ice removal area showcasing the products, services, equipment and technology used in snow and ice removal, and winter operations – big business when it comes to life in Canada.
- The Rental Pavilion, which will include the latest equipment, tools, and products for sale or rent to the contractors and road building professionals who faithfully attend this event every two years.
- A focus on employee safety and worksite security throughout the show, encouraging attendees to get up to speed on important industry challenges, such as roadside safety for workers.
- A ‘Recruiting Here’ feature, allowing exhibitors looking to grow their ranks and hire new employees to hunt for new talent onsite.
For more information
Print this page