With the same innovative design as the existing Terminator line, and the addition of features such as, all-day battery, dual on-board 110V integrated charging system, higher AGM maintenance free battery capacity, and increased travel speed, The Terminator Infinity was created to be an undeniable money making, quality investment for both contractors and dealers.
The Terminator Infinity's all-day battery runs 8 to12 hours. Its onboard 110V on board charging system charges 30 percent faster so you will never have to worry about running out of power. It has all the power and capability needed to remove VCT, vinyl, carpet, and many other flooring materials in a compact and easy to maneuver design.
Benefits of the Terminator Infinity
- Safety Seat Switch
- Zero Emissions
- Hour meter and Battery level indicator
- Fully Enclosed Design: Protects Hydraulics and Major components
- Fits through any standard doorway
- Adjustable Wheel scraper blades
- Integrated fork lift channels
- Non – Marking Tires
- Common Quick Change Swivel Tooling Attachment Holder
- Optional Extra Weight Packages Available
- Parking brake
- Carpet: Up to 3000 sq. ft. / hour
- VCT/VAT: Up to 3000 sq. ft. / hour
- Sheet Vinyl: Up to 3000 sq. ft. / hour
- Glue Down Hardwood: Up to 1800 sq. ft. / hour
- Elastomeric Coatings: Up to 1800 sq. ft. / hour
- Ceramic Tile: Up to 1200 sq. ft. / hour
Click here to go to the Terminator Infinity web page.