Argo unveils new vehicle platforms
Sept. 9, 2015 - ARGO has released several new vehicle options designed for outdoor enthusiasts and commercial applications alike.
The target market models were unveiled as part of a week-long global sales expo which saw upwards of 150 dealers and international distributors attend various sales and marketing training sessions, in addition to taking part in demo rides and a vendor village of the company’s key suppliers.
New ARGO vehicles unveiled at the expo included:
- ARGO Wilderness Series – Geared towards outdoorsmen, anglers and hunters who traverse the world’s toughest terrain, the new Wilderness series of vehicles features the ARGO Outfitter, ARGO Scout and ARGO Duck Master, the latter designed in conjunction with feedback from Willie and Jase of Duck Commander fame.
- ARGO LX Series – Designed for long rides with ultimate comfort, the ARGO LX Navigator is the first model to be unveiled in the company’s upscale luxury line and includes a host of hot new features that will make users the envy of all their friends.
- ARGO Lineman Series – In response to market requests, ARGO has created a dedicated ‘Lineman’ Series of vehicles to meet the demanding applications utilities workers face and its new ARGO Lineman XT model has been created to work harder and stay out longer.
- ARGO First Responder Series – Designed for reliable offroad fire and rescue, the ARGO Responder MD and FF provide a safe means of transportation as well as solid platforms from which to attack a fire, treat a patient or perform a rescue with interchangeable stretchers and firefighting solutions.
- ARGO Military Series – Deployable, dependable, adaptable – the ARGO Commander LF and MD are the defense industry’s dream machines, offering true all-terrain performance and equipped to meet the tactical requirements that make it ‘mission ready’ anywhere on earth.
- ARGO Explorer Series – Designed with miners, environmental surveyors and oil & gas workers in mind, the new ARGO Explorer and ARGO Explorer Jr include a variety of industry specific features that turn them into extreme terrain workshops for getting the job done.
Bernhard Wagenknecht, ARGO VP Sales & Marketing commented:
“When we started this ambitious project to deliver industry specific models, the first thing we did was ask hundreds of end users, industry professionals and dealers what they wanted from an extreme terrain machine. The feedback was unanimous: they told us they wanted vehicles with more comfort, versatility, go-anywhere capabilities, power and the critical component – features that allowed them to do their jobs more effectively. Nothing on the market was able to fulfill their needs properly. Based on the extensive field testing and feedback we’ve received, we’ve delivered exactly what end users have asked for – whether they are a big game hunter, fire chief or lineman”.
The new vehicles and accompanying global sales expo mark a dramatic step change for the company following impressive year over year international sales growth, and the launch of several new product enhancements including a new state-of-the-art anti-corrosion paint system and dual beadlock system which gives users increased suspension, resulting in a smoother, more comfortable ride over rough terrain. The new beadlock system also allows users to operate with tire pressure as low as 1 PSI, while the new anti-corrosion paint system has been implemented to further enhance and increase the longevity of the vehicle’s lifespan.
For more information